- Abson, Mary Ann - 1848 - 1926
Caption: Mary Ann Edwards, nee Abson.
- Adler, Annie May - 1913 - 2008
Caption: Anne Lipscombe (left), with her sisters Jean Jones (centre) and Hilda Dean (right), 1979.
- Adler, Charles - 1852 - 1905
Caption: Charles Adler
- Adler, David - 1885 - 1947
Caption: David and Mary on their wedding day.
- Adler, Edward - 1855 - 1941
Caption: Edward Adler and his first wife, Louise Auguste Emilie neée Hering
- Adler, Ernst August - 1860 - 1930
Caption: August Adler as a young man
- Adler, Ernstine - 1845 - 1925
Caption: Ernstine and her husband Johann Mirtschin in later years
- Adler, Frank - 1886 - 1962
Caption: Frank Adler and his daughter Kathleen (centre) at the time of Kathleen's wedding
- Adler, Gottlieb Heinrich - 1858 - 1939
Caption: Gottlieb Heinrich Adler and his wife, Auguste Caroline Maria Anna née Uhe, 1886
- Adler, Herbert - 1893 - 1917
Caption: Herbert Adler, c.1916
- Adler, James - 1856 - 1933
Caption: James Adler
- Adler, Johann Gottlieb - 1821 - 1891
Caption: Johann Adler
- Adler, John - 1851 - 1910
Caption: John Adler
- Adler, Linda Maria - 1897 - 1972
Caption: Linda Adler (seated right) and her sister Vallie Adler (seated left), with their cousin Dora Schache
- Adler, Luise Mathilde - 1867 - 1947
Caption: Tilly Adler as a young woman
- Adler, Maria Emma - 1863 - 1940
Caption: Gottfied Ernst Schache and his wife, Maria Emma née Adler
- Adler, Valerie Victoria - 1888 - 1943
Caption: Vallie Adler (seated left) and Linda Adler (seated right), with their cousin Dora Schache
- Baker, Robert John Guy - 1896 - 1953
Caption: Bob Baker
- Bell, Agnes Mary Lipscombe - 1901 - 1989
Caption: Agnes Bell, aged 21
- Bell, Alice Emma Isabell Jeanette - 1891 - 1971
Caption: Alice Bell, far right. Left to right: her sister-in-law Annie Isabella (Ethel) Bell is pushing the pram, her youngest sister Agnes Mary Lipscombe Bell, holding the hand of her mother Alice Emma Bell. The photo was taken in Greymouth in 1909. The elaborate clothing would most likely have been made by Alice.
- Bennett, Ruby Catherine - 1891 - 1984
Caption: Ruby Oliver (nee Bennett) with Jack and three of her children.
- Brunton, Frances Marion Eleanor - 1903 - 1979
Caption: Faye Lipscombe
- Burger, Johann - 1833 - 1901
Caption: Johann Burger
- Edwards, Daryl William - 1947 - 1966
Caption: Daryl Edwards.
- Edwards, Dorothy Jean - 1922 - 2002
Caption: Jean Jones.
- Edwards, Emma Ellen - 1917 - 2002
Caption: Emma Scheuffele (right), with her sisters Hilda Dean (left) and Jean Jones (centre)
- Edwards, Emma Jane - 1872 - 1938
Caption: Emma Jane Edwards, circa 1885.
- Edwards, Frank - 1886 -
Caption: Frank Edwards c.1915
- Edwards, H.J. - -
Caption: Hilda Dean
- Edwards, J.H. - -
Caption: Family photo.
Back row: Lance, Jim, Shirl, Ian and Clinton.
Front row: Rodney, Sharyn and Lindsay.
- Edwards, Jim Ernest - 1896 - 1962
Caption: Jim Edwards
- Edwards, John - 1920 - 1991
Caption: John Edwards showing his medals from WW2.
- Edwards, John - 1797 - 1864
Caption: John Edwards and his wife Mary (nee Pritchard)
- Edwards, John - 1847 - 1905
Caption: John Edwards
- Edwards, John William - 1906 - 1969
Caption: Jack Edwards.
- Edwards, Leslie William - 1919 - 1986
Caption: Les Edwards, c.1943.
- Edwards, Mary Ann Elizabeth - 1874 - 1943
Caption: Liz Baker (nee Mary Ann Elizabeth Edwards) and Guy Baker with Rita, Ettie and Rex.
- Edwards, Sarah Hannah - 1876 - 1951
Caption: Hannah Edwards
- Edwards, Thomas - 1843 - 1895
Edwards Family Grave - Eddington Cemetery
17 July 1895
20 July 1943
3 December 1864
20 February 1895
Parents of the above
10 October 1900
29 April 1925
Son of above
- Edwards, Thomas Ray - 1901 - 1974
Caption: Tommy Edwards
- Edwards, Thomas Raymond - 1928 - 2007
Caption: Tom Edwards at his parents' farm, "The Pines", Kangaroo Flat.
- Edwards, William - 1887 - 1955
Caption: Will Edwards
- Faulks, John - 1882 - 1943
Caption: Jack Faulks, 1909.
- Ferguson, Agnes - 1788 -
Caption: The Ferguson tartan
- Grosser, Johann Heinrich - 1858 - 1933
Caption: Johann Grosser
- Hering, Louise Auguste Emelie - 1853 - 1931
Caption: Ned Adler and his first wife, Louie neé Hering, December 1934
- Hodgson, Nellie Lilian - 1897 - 1975
Caption: Jim Edwards and Lil nee Hodgson on their wedding day
- Hogan, Edith May - 1893 - 1907
Caption: "So sorry to hear you have been so ill ....."
The last postcard in Edie's album.
- Hogan, James John - 1886 - 1967
Caption: Jim and Jack Hogan pose in their buggy.
- Hogan, John - 1858 - 1946
Caption: John Hogan, c.1940, at "Karella", his neice Nell Lipscombe's nursing home in Middle Brighton.
- Hogan, John James - 1886 - 1978
Caption: Jack Hogan with his wife Florrie (nee McVeigh)
- Hogan, Margaret Ellen - 1888 - 1974
Caption: Nell Lipscombe (nee Hogan) with husband Frank, and Arch,
- Hogan, Stephen - 1831 - 1889
Caption: Stephen Hogan with his sons Patrick (left) and Michael (right), c.1866
- Holmes, Alice Clara - 1898 - 1989
Caption: Alice and Tommy Edwards.
- Jones, John Edward - 1918 - 1996
Caption: Johno and Jean Jones on their wedding day.
- Karge, Anna Rosina - 1799 - 1889
Caption: Anna Uebergang, nee Karge.
- Klose, Auguste Henrietta Louise - 1834 - 1917
Caption: Auguste Uebergang née Klose
- Lehmann, Bertha - 1884 - 1953
Caption: Bertha Adler née Lehmann
- Lipscombe, Alice Emma - 1864 - 1943
Caption: Alice Bell (nee Lipscombe), taken in the 1920s
- Lipscombe, Archibald John - 1884 - 1967
Caption: Arch Lipscombe,
taken in Aust., 1910s?
- Lipscombe, Archibald John Michael - 1908 - 2002
Caption: Arch and Anne Lipscombe, at their ruby wedding celebration, 1979.
- Lipscombe, Eva Thelma Agnes - 1906 - 1958
Caption: Thelma Lipscombe, aged three and a half. Reverse: "Xmas 1909. To Uncle Frank from Thelma."
- Lipscombe, Frank Arthur - 1886 - 1963
Caption: Frank Lipscombe and his wife Nell (nee Hogan).
- Lipscombe, Frank Arthur James Frederick - 1917 - 1986
Caption: Fred Lipscombe
- Lipscombe, John - 1840 - 1911
Caption: John Lipscombe
- Lipscombe, John Frank Stroud - 1909 - 1974
Caption: Jack Lipscombe aged 17 months. Reverse: "To Auntie Nellie and Uncle Frank from little Jack with love. Dec 1910."
- Lipscombe, Margaret Anne - 1940 - 1982
Caption: Margaret in her new school uniform, the night before starting at Hampton High, circa 1952.
- Matuschka, Maria Emilie - 1860 - 1913
Caption: Maria Grosser, née Matuschka
- McVeigh, Florence May - 1891 - 1957
Caption: Florrie and Jack all dressed up in their back yard in Carlton.
- Millar, Mary - 1862 - 1897
Caption: Mary Millar
- Mirtschin, Christiane - 1861 - 1919
Caption: Ernst August Adler and his first wife Christiane née Mirtschin
- Mirtschin, Johann - 1840 - 1919
Caption: Johann Mirtschin and his wife Ernstine neée Adler
- Oliver, Alberta Victoria - 1902 - 1992
Caption: Bertha and Jack on their wedding day
- Oliver, Alexander Joseph - 1825 - 1873
Caption: Alexander Oliver, with his son Robert Hamilton Oliver, circa 1870
- Oliver, John Henry - 1884 - 1965
Caption: Jack Oliver with his sisters Mary (centre) and Lucy, c.1895.
- Oliver, Mary Ann - 1888 - 1979
Caption: Mary Ann Edwards (nee Oliver) with Hilda and George at the Sunday School picnic in Ravenswood, circa 1935.
- Oliver, Robert Hamilton - 1868 - 1939
Caption: Robert Oliver with his wife Mary Ann (nee Edmeads)
- Oliver, Sarah Carol May - 1899 - 1970
Caption: Carrie (nee Oliver) and Colin Cuffe.
- Oliver, Susan Ellen - 1907 - 1992
Caption: Nell Oliver
- Peucker, Johanna Eleonore - 1807 - 1883
Caption: Johanna Uebergang née Peucker
- Regan, Ann - 1834 - 1874
Caption: Ann Hogan (nee Regan) with John and Mary Ann, c.1866
- Renzow, Heinrich Frank Adolf - 1864 - 1960
Caption: Heinrich Frank Adolf Renzow and his wife, Luise Mathilda née Adler
- Renzow, Owen Ralph - 1900 -
Caption: Renzow family group, Sydney. Left to right: Tilly (Née Adler), Maude (Née Rosewarne), Owen and Frank
- Rutson, Lucy - 1831 - 1877
Caption: Lucy Oliver, nee Rutson
- Ryan, Annie - 1861 - 1927
Caption: Annie Hogan (nee Ryan) in her midwife's uniform
- Schache, Anna Bertha - 1855 - 1942
Caption: Fred Adler and his second wife, Anna Bertha neée Schache
- Schache, Anna Ernstine - 1856 - 1935
Caption: Anna Ernstine Schache
- Schache, Gottfried Ernst - 1860 - 1945
Caption: Gottfried Schache in his band uniform
- Schache, Maria Auguste Eleonore - 1865 - 1935
Caption: Maria Auguste Eleonore Adler née Schache
- Schache, Maria Elizabeth - 1853 - 1902
Caption: Frederick Adler and his first wife, Maria Elizabeth neée Schache
- Scheuffele, Frederick John - 1915 - 1990
Caption: Fred and Em Scheuffele
- Stroud, Emma Isabella - 1843 - 1928
Caption: Emma Lipscombe nee Stroud
- Thomas, Emma - 1865 - 1945
Caption: Emma Hogan, c.1940, at "Karella", her neice Nell Lipscombe's nursing home in Middle Brighton.
- Uebergang, (Carl) Samuel - 1795 - 1887
Caption: Samuuel Uebergang
- Uebergang, Carl - 1827 - 1918
Caption: Carl Uebergang
- Uebergang, Carl Wilhelm - 1836 - 1920
Caption: Carl Uebergang and his wife Caroline née Mibus
- Uebergang, Ernst August - 1846 - 1927
Caption: Ernst Uebergang and his wife Maria née Pelchen
- Uebergang, Johanne Caroline - 1841 - 1901
Caption: Caroline Burger née Uebergang
- Uebergang, Johanne Christiane - 1822 - 1911
Caption: Christiane Adler, nee Uebergang
- Uebergang, Louise Pauline - 1848 - 1928
Caption: Louise Huf née Uebergang
- Wigley, Stanley Morton - 1910 - 1991
Caption: Nell Wigely (centre), with here sister Bertha Hughes (left) and husband Stan Wigley (right). On the occasion of Nell's 80th birthday.
- ~??, K. - -
Caption: Kaye, with her baby Stephen and mother-in-law Nell Lipscombe, c.1951.